Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vistula

re: Recruit to Member Process

First off, thanks for the invite to the COL Guild. I was wondering what the process is to go from Recruit status to Member status? Is there a set probation time or is it linked to some performance measure? The reason I'm asking is in reference to these website forums. As a recruit I am restricted from all but two areas. So, say for example, someone posts some outstanding information about how to set up Audio Triggers for our raids. I would not get that information unless it was in News or General chit chat. Is there a way to set up a "recruit" level access so we can see additional information above the general public level?
Autumn Dawnfire

I'll talk to the management >.< and see if I can get a answer for ya.

Lobber

Hello I'm new here too.

I'm assuming its a combination of either time in guild (probation) and or level of character minimum. Since I'm new to the guild (within about a week of being a member, or a week and a half) and I'm only level 62, it will be a while before I become a true member.

Lord of the Rings Online:
Lobber Bowtreader Hobbit Hunter and Explorer
Hotblack Desiato Man Minstrel and Supreme Grandmaster Cook / Farmer

Website Administrator of The Former Knights Who Say Ni Guildlaunch Website
Autumn Dawnfire

having done some asking - it is indeed a combination of time in guild, and level.

I believe the level thing is 85 atm, but that's subject to change as levels increase (or Souixxe decides to change it). In a nutshell - Souixxe is the final arbiter.

On another topic - Lobber - I should be free after tonight (obviously not during raid time tomorrow) if you'd like to bust out some levels and AA's Happy

HOLLA!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None