Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaqimo
Recruit

re: Greetings

Hello all, I received a guild invite today and happily accepted. Thanks for letting me join the madness! I'm a reboot new to the PC about 4 months ago. About 12-years ago I retired from AlKabor when they shut our little red headed server from from Sony's janitor closet. In my prime a played a rogue in a raiding guild and was top on the server for years. Pretty easy stab-stab-stab and CR. (JK ROGUES. We are under appreciated for our many sneaky talents) Anyway, I digress.. long story short I "retired" but got a little bored in C19 end of the world quarantine so I thought I'd see what the PC world looks like. Again, our Mac server received no assistance, half the stuff was broken like PoP so we just cracked elementals a bit before they shut our asses down. Anyway., here I am rusty as hell but willing to get back on the bike and take a few crashes down the hill. A lot has changed I see: Loot, Mercs, new zones , pay for stuff, level 115 and other cool stuff. What probably hasn't changed is the good times. Weekends are no good unless my bardess is out of town but I've got a few after work most nights. Not sure what I can contribute to this war machine except my intimate knowledge of a sweet 60's camp spot in PoValor but I'll help out anyway I can and be a positive member. /Jaqimo Off
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None