Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balthierbb
Legend

re: Computer problem

Not sure what the cause is but as of at least a week ago i have been having consistent lag its not nonstop lag but i a mob can go from full health to almost dead in by the time my computer catches up.

I know that its my computer with the problem because neither Gotjja nor Veanda are having the problem i am playing on a laptop they are both using desktops i can provide any of the computer specs if needed to get this fixed.

Please and thank you in advance

Update

So i did some of the changes and improved my EQ performance but did a scan on my internet and it said my settings are configured right but its having a problem with the DNS server not responding

Last edited by Balthierbb on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barper

Have you tried going through all the stuff Rimaraf posted in General chat?

http://circleoflegends.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10336870&gid=292959

I run a laptop on the road (most of the time) and it's a $300 work laptop that takes several minutes to load through zone lines.. if you mess with the settings like Rim pointed out you can try to optimize your performance after zones have been loaded/during fights though.

Ruven

I've had that problem since classic. It might be that you are playing a ranger too.

Happy

It's worth checking your CPU and GPU temperatures, try this.

http://openhardwaremonitor.org/

If you see your CPU going over 60C it's a bit warm, at 90C you are losing a fair bit of performance. GPU temps can ride a bit higher than that but it depends on your system.

It's also entirely possible that it's a problem with your windows install but it's worth checking for dust bunnies first.

restore to last known good backup

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None