Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alumriel

re: Hello from long ago - *waves at old AO peeps*

I have returned to EQ after about 10 years and Ualaran noticed me back, so we chatted a bit.
Apparently a few other old AO folks have found homes here, so I thought I'd say hi. =)
I hope all is well with everyone.
I don't have a ton of time to play, now that I'm older, married, own a house, etc... but please feel free to /friend me and/or send me a tell if you see me on.

It brings back lots of fond memories to see names like Aaru, Baleful, Eyashusa, Rimaraf, Scymmeran (Uncle Scymmie!), Ualaran and Woodoo.

Cheers!
Rimaraf

Hey Alum, nice to see you!

Yes indeedy, a bunch of us here, and kicking some butt too! Happy Getting to 100 doesn't take long, in the right places and with help. We raid Fri/Sat nights, join in if you have time!

Ualaran

It is so good to see an awesome player back!! Feel free to send me a tell to group. I don't play as much either so join the club.

Welcome to our board Alumriel and welcome back to EQ. And yes please join us if you have time on a Friday and Saturday.

Welcome back, when Eyashusa returned we had more AO in CoL than AO itself. As others have said anything we can do to help you get caught up just let us know.

Ruven
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None