Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanshe Hatori

re: New Member --- Thanks Much

Hello, and Salutations.

I am Nanshe Silvermoon, and Enikii Silvermoon Monk and Mage I duel box.
I am doing my best to exp up to 110 so I can get the correct flags etc to Raid.
I spend my whole EQ career as a Raider. I was in Legions of Darkness who back in the day
was one of the top 5 quilds server wide and I was their main puller. but I have noticed pathing and agro work a little different now than back in my hayday.

I try to exp as much as life allows. but send me a tell if I can help you at all with anything and I will do what I can me and my mage bot.

Nanshe Hatori

re: update

i have added a ranger to help my exping and be able once all are 110 have multiple options to help the guild.

Ruarik
Officer

re: Ruarik

Say hi to Ruarik when you see me and I can toss you an invite
Nanshe Hatori

re: New Main.... Sinfoni

got tired of trying to level the trio and brought my Bard over from The Rather over He is 110 had full AA till this expansion.. no progression at all my friend had been playing him and said he just didn't want EQ anymore so bonus me .

Conflag and gmm equipped no augs so ive been getting some basic ones till I can get more exp and task mission groups to maybe get some others.

Loved the exp group last night. bare with me as I relearn my bard. I stopped him when he was 83 so I do have experience. My main for all my years was my monk who raided 24/7 as main puller so I do have pulling experience. I just have to adjust a little... downloading Discord and Gina now .. I just wanna be useful to the guild and help out.
https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3947806
is his magelo

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None