Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mingsawshi
Kin

re: Christmas is right around the corner......

So don't forget to ask for a nostromo for chrismas . What is that you ask?
Heres a link to the item directly.
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/
Forum Image
For those of us that enjoy boxing, play around with multibinding, and want to expand your playing ability I highly recommend this item. It makes playing, raiding, farming etc so much easier. The software that comes with it is top notch. You can make macros, assign keys to the gamepad or my personnel favorite toggles, where you turn keys on and off with a button press. It doesnt automate anything but it sure makes life easier.

Another awesome program that I use is Vistaswitcher http://www.ntwind.com/software/vistaswitcher.html
It basically speeds up the process of alt tabbing if your boxing. And is alot faster than other third party programs that are available.

Peace out,
Ming
Shamurai

Ruven

I actually use a Logitech gaming keyboard G-15 with 18 assignable keys. Makes boxing so much easier.

I also use IsBoxer software that allows to me to use my macro keys for each character or together without having to alt tab at all. In addition I can set up my screens, hotkey character screens, etc. Last it optimizes computer performance that I can run my characters on one computer where my auto followers most times are not running in circles and getting lost.

However given Christmas is coming up, I'm accepting any gifts!

Ruven
Rabidchipmunk*

That looks more complex than my mouse and keyboard combined :P
Mingsawshi
Kin

I also use a Naga Epic
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-epic/
Forum Image
So you'd have your keyboard and mouse covered elg lulz.

I use that on my laptop with its basically a mini nostromo with the same software. Lol
Its easy to use and setup, really isn't too complex and helps in design since I suffer from hyper kinetic movement disorder on my right arm with tremors.

Peace out,
Ming
Shamurai

Autumn Dawnfire

G11 (I actually don't like the new G series keyboards though) and a G13 Happy love the combo

Mingsawshi
Kin

Yeah I started with the original G15 I think it was. Only thing I really disliked was the programming software that came with it. I'll have to find videos of in use play because the difference between the two is something else now. Lol

Peace out,
Ming
Shamurai

Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

After reading this thread and looking into it further I have just bought my 20 year old daughter a Nostromo for xmas.

These days she is playing Rift.

Any further tips I should pass on Ming?
Mingsawshi
Kin

Not sure bow rift plays. But the software that comes with it is easy to learn keymaping, multibinding and toggle keying. Maping the abilities she uses most will benifit he most. Also if she can get used to using it the thumb joystick can be used in stead of the wsad configuration and thus opening up 4 more keys that can be mapped.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None