Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> From the archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghost of Yesteryear

re: Memory Lane?

Any old-timers still around from way back when? Happy
https://web.archive.org/web/20040606194823/http://www.circleoflegends.net:80/

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

That brings back a lot of memories as most of those people were still in the guild when I joined a few months later in December 2004.
Scullman did return briefly a few years ago but I don't think any of those in that news are still playing these days.

On the guild page on magelo, the rank of Legend is for the old-timers, unless they are guild leader/officer/class mentor etc ( Sargtlin and myself for example) so you may see some names there that you recognize still.
https://eq.magelo.com/myguild/34

Seeing Arthegorn as an app in pink was funny, by the time I joined he was a class leader and officer.
Falthorn retired in January 2005, so lady Denya became the next guild leader, followed by Rylaar ( Iamken had mainchanged to his ranger) and then Kuroiokami.

Hi Hhrolf, I have such great memories of working with you on raids and in groups. This is Aaira, Hopefully you still remember me too :D
It's been such a long time since i've stepped foot in EQ but I sure do get nostalgic about it sometimes.

Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

Hey Aaira
when i saw all those names again I thought to myself 'its aaira i miss the most'
come back and play again
I still fondly remember my first raids in RSS where we had to work together to get the adds locked down, and the way the two of us conspired to improve the guilds buffing of the rezzed by encouraging everyone to shout out which buff had landed first.
the game is different now, but the thrill of a first kill is still the best thing out there.
hugs
Hh
x

re: Ahhh those were the days....

I've played EQ since 1999 but joined CoL in 2004. I'm on a temporary hiatus due to work and school overwhelming me but at some point I'll be back again. I still enjoy the game but the early days were the best in my opinion. Racing to mobs against FU and RoV!! My first dragon kills were with Pherns and Aaira.

Its nice seeing those old names again! Thanks for posting Aaira! Hope to see you online one day!

Bash
Veanda
Esteemed LEGEND

re: nice

Aaira omg hiya long time no see. And what the heck where is pherns.

yeah, i definitely a lot of names there I havent seen in years

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> From the archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None