View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vistula

re: Vistula's Forum Word(s) Scavenger Hunts

The 2nd Ever Vistula's FWSH will be held at 7pm Eastern on the 13th which is one hour before the Saturday raid.

Show me a GOOD loser and I'LL show you a LOSER!
Vistula

Congratulations and 25k go to Pabazu as the winner of the Second Ever Vistula's FWSH!

Vistula

The Third Ever Vistula's FWSH will be hele at 7pm Eastern on the 20th which is one hour before the Saturday raid.

Vistula

Congrats go to Pekuokole for winning the Third FWSH! The 25K PP was graciously given over by Peku to be added to next weeks prize so next weeks winner will get 50K PP. Thank you Peku!

Vistula

The Fourth Ever FWSH will be on Saturday the 27th one hour before the Raid. Read up and be ready to win 50k PP.

Vistula

There was no winner for the Fourth Ever FWSH so the next winner will get 75K PP.

The Fifth Ever FWSH will be held one hour before next Saturdays Raid so read up.

Vistula

Congrats to Pabazu for winning the 5th Ever FWSH and the prize of 75K PP.

The 6th Ever FWSH will be held as usual 1 hour before the Raid next Saturday on the 10th of August. Read up on the latest information in the Forums and be ready to win 25K PP.

Vistula

Congrats to Pabazu for winning the 6th Ever FWSH and 25k PP.

The 7th Ever FWSH will be held 30 minutes before next Saturdays raid on the 17th.

Read up on all the interesting and useful information contained in these forums and perhaps even win 25kPP for doing so.

This weeks contest will be the start of something completely different. Each week will now have a theme that you can look for as you read the posts. For example, if I say the theme is "colors" you would look for posts that contain words such as red, blue, yellow, green. During the contest I will ask you to tell me which four posts (by poster name and thread) contained color words.

So, to get this party started, this weeks theme is "cartoon characters". On Saturday I'm going to ask you to provide me, in Guild Chat, which four post contain cartoon character names. Easy stuff, read up and win some plat.

Vistula

There was no winner for the 7th Ever FWSH so next weeks will be worth 50k PP. This weeks theme is "Actors who play movie action heroes". Look for them during the week as you read the posts and make a note of who made the post and in which thread. I will ask for that information when the contest begins 30 minutes before the raid on the 24th.

Thw winner of the 8th Ever FWSH was Pabazu. Congrats to him for winning the 50k PP for knowing Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Arnold Swarzenegger were the actors named in the posts.

Vistula

The theme for the 9th Ever FWSH is: The Land of Oz. The contest will be held 30 minutes before the next scheduled raid.

Vistula

The Winner of the 9th FWSH was Pabazu. He found the references to the Land of Oz which were: The Tin Man, Munchkin, The Emerald City and The Yellow Brick Road.

The 10th and final Vistula's FWSH will be held next Saturday 30 minutes before the raid. The theme is: Cities in Europe.

The winner of the 10th and final FWSH was Pabazu, congratulations to him for doing such a great job in this scavenger hunt contest.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> N E W S All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None