Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wahzoo101

re: tradeskills

Since no one has real access to tradeskill forums

If your going for Prize u only need ONE trophy.... and 300 (200 in fishing) to get base stats which is good... get complicated after that and im not even there yet

this is just the fastest current way to get max to 300

Having an enchanter is nice to enchant bars later on... this can be done from a level 50 enchanter.

Look up Recipes on eqtrader.com

*** If your bored one night.,,,, Make about 10,000 Vegetables - you can buy if your lazy but its a no fail to make.. u will need lots later...

***I suggest making more then need on subcombines cause it always sucks to run out and have to do that stuff just to continue

If you WANT trophies.. or think u will... GET THE TASK ASAP... you skill needs to be 50 first to request trophy task... most trophy task items are vendor items ... if u get it when you skill is higher... you;re gonna need to get rare drops from random fucking zones... fuck that...

Jewerly Craft.. EASIEST>> Only Item you need to Bazaar or Buy off merchants in guild lobby (or any popular Merchant people sell loot too) is Blue Diamonds... every thing else is Vender bought

Level 25-98 Make Electrum star Amulet(all vender bought)
Level 98 - 208 Make Golden Ruby Ring (all vender bought)
Level 208 - 300 (max trophy) Make Velium Blue Diamond Bracelet (Velium is sold in Thurgain on vender, Only need to bazaar blue diamonds)

Pottery
subcombine - Make about 3000-4000 Celestial Essence (Vender Bought)
subcombine - Make about 3000-4000 Lacquered Star Ruby (vender bought)
Make Unfired Star ruby Encrsuted Stien to 300/Max Trophy (all Vender bought inluding subcombines)

Brewing -
sub combine Vegetables (vender bought)
Brandy till skill 100 (vender bought)

sub combine Soda Water (make 4000) (vender bought)
sub combine Champagne Magnum (make 4000) (vender bought)
Brut Champagne - Make to 300 / Max Trophy

Fetching--- wood furniture leg - till skill 135 (vender bought)
Extravagant recurve bow string till 258 Buy Fantastic Silk
bleakwood tonda Till 300/trophy - Buy lumber planks
also can do Class 9 Steal Fearbone Arrow - Animal Fearbone - Tainted Feather past 300/ max trophy

Smithing
Make Armor that uses the ore- Cobalt Chain Collar Template is an example
Just buy Ore for what your making, rest if vendor bought... Cobalt ore seems to be the cheapest in bulk. Again like 4000 to max trophy

Tailoring -
Few options depending on whats on the bazaar

Superb Leather Wristbands Template --Max trophy/300 --buy Superb Animal Pelts
Excellent Leather Wristbands Template--- Max trophy/300 --buy Excellent Animal Pelts
Exquisite Silk Wristband Template--- Max trophy/300 --buy Exquisite Silk
Fantastic Leather Wristbands Template -- Max trophy/300 --buy Fantastic Animal Pelts
Excellent Silk Wristband Template - --- Max trophy/300 --buy Excellent Silk

Baking - Baking tends to level up slowest and take the longest...
Farm and buy lots of Dream meat, this tends to be pretty cheap
End Product is Spiced Dream Meat Kabobs.. this can be made from 25-300 to max trophy,
A Few sub-combines so I would do this after Brewing/Jewerly
So i Also Suggest about 4000-5000 in each sub-combine... Empty bags completely... make all your sub-combines or as your doing sub-combine... just auto combine when you go to sleep.

Sub-combine1 Vegetables
Sub-combine2 Skewers (only need ONE of these)
Sub-combine 3A Vegetable Oil
Sub-combine3B Spiced Sauce
Sub-combine 4A Prepared Dream Meat
Sub0combine4B Spiced Dream Meat
Final Product - Spiced Dream Meat Kabobs

and Finally Research...

Research is problem the most expensive one IMO next to Fetching Another Annoying thing about research is almost all the items you make don't stack... so clear those bags out cause all you need is 3 items + vender items if you go my route...

Research can go a few ways... combat spell book route.. but you will NEED all other skills at 300 + the Merchant Alliance Quest completed. If you go this route, you just need Writing Ink and make out using spell books.
However I didnt go this route.
My route was Sunshard Pebbles/Ore and Ethereal Essence (Writing inks were way way way expensive at the time.
Search for Rods on the EQtraders quick trivial list for research
Dull energelac rod - Requires items from Merchant Near Tox forest and Sunshard Dust (make till 158 Skill)
Shining energelac rod - Requires items from Merchant Near Tox forest and Sunshard Pebbles (make till 239 skill)

To Finish off you have 2 options depending whats available at the bazaar and how much.
Glowing Energeiac Rod (max trophy and skill 300) Requires items from Merchant Near Tox forest and Sunshard Ore
OR
The way i went was with Ethereal Essence.. Combine that with Stone of Travel... which is Vender sold in North Karana at the Druid rings by Tak. Create Guidestones and you can sell back.

There are PLENTY of other options out there... when I did this during the First week of Feb 2018. This was the cheapest (bazaar other then getting it myself) and quickest way to max out trophies

PLEASE SUPPORT MY FUND AND PARCEL ME

Lacertilia Ectoplasm
Slime
Conflagrant Bone Dust -
Conflagrant Bone Dust

Master Shoelace of the Timelords

re: tradeskills

Do you still need Bone dust?

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum