Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trufflenutz

re: Thank you CoL for allowing me an opportunity to join ranks!

~I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone in guild for sending me a provisional invite! And a special thank you to Araroth! I have been playing on and off since 2001 and am original owner with original CD to prove it. I have been playing my current main, Dabzz, since I created him 4/28/2002 (updated magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1144674 ). I have 4 other 105 toons, a Mage,a cleric and a Zerk (hero'd - desperately needs his dichmatic disc and a good weapon since he has bazaar trash - All with max AA or close to it.
Right now I have my chanter, Mhemblur (magelo: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3769539) in guild as an alt.
I know warrior class is closed... Sadly it is EVERYWHERE ! I love my meathead, but, I will raid on whatever is requested by leadership in order to be a productive team member. BUT, I love my warrior LOL!
CoL is one I have been trolling for a couple months since retuning to game. I live in Sacramento and need a PST guild. I'm off work Sat, Sun and Mondays unless I have my weekend rotation at the Hospital I work at.
I LOVE RL groups. I don't box with ISBoxer or MQ2 plugins, I work it and click back and forth. It gets old and I really want to group and make friends. That being said I will help in any way possible! Just ask me for help, my offer to help is on perma-offer!
I need pretty much all progression for TBM and EoK to do so Ill be hitting those up as fast as I can.
Just a quick snip-it about me. I'm 42, work as a cardiovascular sonographer. I have a great wife, a 17 yo pain in the butt , a rambunctious 2yo, AND, in about 4 weeks we're having another (last) baby boy!!!
I don't have vergin ears and am not easily offended. I miss raiding and can't wait for you to give me the go ahead to tag along!
Thank you, I hope I don't disappoint!

Cheers!

[/u]
Trufflenutz

re: Chanters magelo working link

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3769539
Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

Welcome to CoL & hope to see you in-game.Good luck with the app and the new kid too

Welcome!

Kebekak
Officer

Welcome to the ranks. Look for Kebekak in game, EST. In principle I farm Eok progression and dole out taskadds as folks work on other stuff. But do send a tell if you need anything. I certainly need help in TBM.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> General chit chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None