Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> From the archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

re: Visiting Retired Legends - please read

Welcome back and thanks for popping in

Please give us a wave here and let your old friends know you visited and how you are doing.

It would help the Legends that are from outside your era if you also told us which era(s) you were here in : so which expansion(s) were we raiding and who was the guild leader(s) during your time here.

Thank you
Hh
saintgab13

re: hi

Dunno if anyone still plays, but I was around for kunark sov and pop. Scullmann and myself were guild leaders. Just started playing again..lvl 66 atm. Anyone that remembers me, feel free to hit me up ingame. tongue out
Gaborn

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Atlans

re: Visiting Retired Legends - please read

Hi CoL,
Hope everyone had a good summer and that things are going well for everyone. Great job Hh, as always, on the news.

See ya,
Atlans (the former quest crazy mage)

re: Old Timer Saying Hi

Hey CoL, glad to see it looks like some version of us still exists. I was Adydar Worldwalker back in the day, was the Mage class leader for a while.

Played when Falthorn was guild leader. Hope everyone is doing well and happy holidays.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
TseuqCoL
Officer

re: Re: Old Timer Saying Hi

Anonymous wrote:
Hey CoL, glad to see it looks like some version of us still exists. I was Adydar Worldwalker back in the day, was the Mage class leader for a while.

Played when Falthorn was guild leader. Hope everyone is doing well and happy holidays.

I just noticed this new post (only about a month old) and thought I would say thanks for dropping by and saying hello.
The forums aren't used as much these days now that we've got Discord but CoL is a very busy place these days.
We beta tested the new expansion with the devs and we're currently taking a couple of weeks off from raiding to level up and get progression done. We'll be raiding again next week.

Good times!

Tseuq
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> From the archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None