View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hhrolf
Esteemed LEGEND

re: New First - No DA needed

Forum Image

We have been killing the Captain Tita's Soul one-off raid ( aka Arx1a) every week since we first beat it back in March. And every week, like most guilds across the servers, we have needed to use a DA team at some point - on a bad week from the 40% add wave or 15% add wave and on a good week from just the 6% add wave.
So we prepared for the event as usual:
You tell your raid, 'DA team - hhrolf, jadaa, cheyennethunder, lekri, bolo, rezzoloot - chey and rezzo staying off aggro if possible and rezzing the other 4 in'
But I am very very pleased to say that this time we were not needed and that CoL has now joined the very small list of guilds across any server that have done the event without DAing!! Awesome work everyone!!

I must admit being on the DA team is one helluva rush but it made an extremely nice change finishing the weekends raids on 99% xp still.

Now for a quick fun challenge - the longer the event goes on the more the boss ramps up her damage. So what is the most damage that you have been hit for on any event?
From a quick browse through my logs this is an entry from a win back in April:
[Sat Apr 25 05:56:41 2015] Captain Tita`s Soul (Shielded) slashes YOU for 2089807523 points of damage.
Yup you read that correctly, 2 billion+
I am sure someone can beat that so get checking your logs and let's compare notes

As a bonus the event dropped yet another Darkwater Tunic
[Sun Sep 20 02:04:40 2015] Xaest tells the raid, 'Connlin Darkwater Tunic'
Grats Connlin

Hh

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None