Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Circle of Legends Forum Index -> Joining Circle of Legends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siouxe
Souixxe
Guild Leader

re: FAQ's

What days do you raid?
Friday's from 6pm (Pacific) and Saturday's from 5pm (Pacific).

What content are you raiding?
Currently we are in EOK.

What level do I need to be to raid?
You must be level 105 to raid with us.

How does CoL assign loot?
Circle of Legends is an assigned loot guild. We assign loot based on the needs of the guild first so that our front line is equipped to keep the rest of the raid alive. This means our tanks get priority on equipment and our healers get priority on spells. Loot then trickles down based on need and attendance.

How do you track attendance?
We take attendance during our raids and track it in "Rapid Raid". No points are deducted for loot assigned.

Do you determine loot by council?

No. Loot is awarded by the guild leader.

Are recruits eligible for loot?
Yes, if no members put up their hand for an item.

Are alts eligible for loot?

Yes. Loot that is not assigned in the first round (to members) is then offered to recruits and alts. Winners of our loot MUST be registered on our forums in order to be considered so that we can keep track of all loot.

Who do I contact if I have any questions?
You may contact any of our members in game who will point you to any of our officers on-line.

Do I have to have Teamspeak?
Our raid strats are delivered via Teamspeak. Without it, you will receive very limited directions and on-the-fly tweaks to our strats. You are encouraged to download it and at least listen in. Many of our raiders do not speak in TS at all.

Do I need GINA? What is is anyway?
Yes you do need GINA. We use GINA to manage raid mechanics through audio triggers. The audio triggers will flash up on your screen and provide a verbal/audible trigger for you.

Why do I need a current Magelo?

We use this tool for a variety of things - including determining loot. A magelo tells us how a character spends their AA and how well they are geared, which helps us build our raids appropriately.

How long will I be a recruit?
To make full member status you will need to be level 105 and have attended enough raids that we can determine how well you fit into our team.

I have recently returned to the game and on your list of needed classes. I am level 102 with high AA's and want to raid - can I submit an application to become a raiding member?
Our requirement for raiding TBM is 105. If we determine that you might be the right fit for us and are still interested in raiding, we will tag you as "kin" until you reach 105 then post your application to the guild at that time for consideration. Our ongoing goal is to keep our raids alive and taking healing resources away from our tanks to keep sub-105 toons alive is not conducive to winning raids.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None